Theme for 2021: Achieving the Generation Summit
April 12-15, 2021
April 12-15, 2021
CTOTF User Group Registration: This is open to owners, managers and staffers at power plants and similar facilities; User Group Membership in CTOTF is Free and we are extending a special Discounted Registration Fee for Users for the 2021 Spring Conference:
$199 for a Corporate Rate for up to 5 attendees!
CTOTF Sponsor Registration: Please see the VENDOR TAB for further Sponsor information and to select your level of Sponsorship: The Spring 2021 Conference registration is included in your sponsorship package!
Why attend the CTOTF Spring Conference?
We have designed an excellent Virtual environment for the meetings and tradeshow. You’ll interact Live with industry professionals, meet industry attendees and you’ll even book private meetings with sponsors in our tradeshow!
Please see our attached Preliminary Agenda
- Our General Session, presented by CTOTF leadership, experts working for TVA, Austin Energy, Klamath, Exelon and Louisville Gas and Electric, will showcase the latest in Combustion Turbine and Power Generation issues and technology.
- Our break-out meetings are Roundtables that deliver timely and valuable information for our Users. These are presented by the top corporations in Power Generation, all in a non-commercial, “no-pitch” format.
- You’ll meet over 80 company representatives in our tradeshow. We’ll be 100% interactive, and you’ll meet exhibitors from around the country. Last fall, in our first Virtual Tradeshow, we tracked over 900 meetings between our User Group attendees and our exhibitors.
- Vendor Dating is back, too! We will be setting appointments between our User Group attendees and Super Champion Sponsors in private, one-on-one meetings. This is a popular and productive session for everyone.
- You’ll receive a downloadable and hard-copy CTOTF 2021 Spring Conference Book, full of information on Roundtable topics, exhibitors and a complete contact list of all the Users and Exhibitors.
- And, as always, there will be prizes, awards, raffles, and recognition for all our User and Sponsor members – and a guest speaker you will not want to miss!